Reserving the Walnut Creek Clubhouse
The Walnut Creek Clubhouse may be reserved by members in good standing for personal functions. It is not available for general public use.
Reservation may be completed by submission and execution of the Clubhouse Usage and Deposit Agreement, payment of the usage deposit, and completion of additional paperwork at the Association office.
Important: Clubhouse reservations are finalized only when all the following steps are completed!
Steps to complete the reservation:
- Check online calendar for availability of clubhouse for the specific date to be requested.
- Contact the Association office to confirm the date availability and to obtain additional paperwork and instructions to complete the reservation.
- Review all Walnut Creek Rules & Regulations and other instructions pertaining to the reservation and use of the clubhouse.
- Print and complete the Clubhouse Reservation Form.
- The member must visit the Association office to execute the Clubhouse Usage and Deposit Agreement and related forms, and provide payment of Clubhouse Usage Deposit. The member will also be asked to complete our Waiver of Liability form to use the clubhouse.