Fall Clean-up Day is scheduled for
Saturday, October 3rd
from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
at the clubhouse parking lot.
In past years the Association has provided extra help to unload. This clean-up will be organized a little differently due to the Pandemic. There will not be help to unload your debris. Please bring along a teenager or family member to help you unload. Board members will only be available to direct traffic, direct organization of materials loaded, check dues status and proof of residence in Walnut Creek. Please expect to be asked to see your drivers license for proof of residence.
Dumpsters … will be available in the clubhouse parking lot, right side. They will be supervised.
Members are encouraged to use the dumpsters with the following guidelines:
· No toxic chemicals such as solvents, gas, or oil will be accepted.
· No tires or batteries.
· Large items (swing sets, picnic tables, etc.) must be “broken down”.
· For any wood or lumber, please remove all nails that might wound our volunteers.
· Use of the dumpsters is “first come, first served”. Once the dumpsters are filled, and the event has closed, no one will be allowed to dispose of additional materials overflowing the dumpsters or in the surrounding area.
· Chipper…will be available in the clubhouse parking lot accepting loose tree debris and branches less than 6” in diameter.
· No construction lumber.
· No bagged material of any kind.